About the software
GameLibBooster is a disk optimization software that analyses the performance of your drives and the file structure of your games, and ensures that the games you play are always on the most suited drive. The improvement can be very noticeable, as moving a game from HDD to SSD usually results in 2 to 3 times faster loadings. A RAMDisk can even be used to get a better performance optimization.
To limit RAM usage, most open world games only keep into memory the areas of the map that surround the player; this programming technique is called lazy loading. But the negative effect of this technique is that you can often see chunks of level, objects and texture details popping-in as you move around. GameLibBooster can greatly reduce this effect by making game data load faster.
Having to uninstall an old game to free up space for a new one is a thing of the past. GameLibBooster automatically makes the best use of all your drives. Games you no longer play are moved to your larger drive. As soon as you play them again, they are moved back to your fastest drive. Your save files are preserved, and you don’t need to re-download your games again and again.
The main features of GameLibBooster are:
- Optimize your Steam games
- Faster loading
- Fix loading lags
- Faster level streaming
- Better disk usage
- Fully automated
- Easy to configure
GameLibBooster v1.5.3 System Requirements
- GameLibBooster is compatible with all Windows versions, from Windows 7 to Windows 10.
- Preferably one large and one fast. The perfect combo is a fast SSD with a large HDD.
How to Download and Install GameLibBooster v1.5.3
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract it, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run the “Setup.msi” and install the software
- Copy GameLibBooster.Gui.exe from the fix folder into your installation directory, and replace the previous file
- You now have the full version of GameLibBooster v1.5.3 installed on your PC.