About the software
FX Science Tools provide chemistry and physics teachers with highly efficient means of creating equations and chemical structures. Just type and create.
FX Chem makes writing chemical equations dead simple. You just type and FX Chem knows enough about chemistry to put all of the components of the equation into the right spots. FX Chem can even produce nuclear chemistry equations – something that is very difficult in Word.
FX ChemStruct does to organic structures what FX Chem does for chemical equations. Just type the structural formula of a compound and FX ChemStruct will draw a structural diagram. No “drawing” required.
FX Equation is a totally different way of entering equations. No other program can rival FX Equation’s easy, high speed creation of secondary science equations. FX Equation is for anyone who gets frustrated with their current equation editor.
The main features of FX Science Tools are:
- Type Chemistry – FX Chem
- Type Chemical Structures – FX ChemStruct
- Type Physics – FX Equation
FX Science Tools v18.104.22.168 System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
How to Download and Install FX Science Tools v22.214.171.124
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run FXScienceTools.exe and install the software.
- Copy FXChem.exe, FXChemStruct.exe and FXEquation.exe from the Crack folder into your installation directory, and replace the previous file.
- You now have the full version of FX Science Tools v126.96.36.199 installed on your PC.