About the software
FurMark is a lightweight but very intensive stress test for graphics cards and GPUs (NVIDIA GeForce, AMD Radeon, and Intel HD Graphics) on the Windows platform. It’s a quick OpenGL benchmark as well (with online scores). FurMark is simple to use and is free.
The main features of FurMark are:
- Benchmark mode or stability / burn-in test mode (for overclockers)
- GPU temperature monitoring and recording in a file
- Fullscreen or windowed for each type of run mode
- Window size selection (standard or custom)
- MSAA samples selection
FurMark v1.31 System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
How to Download and Install FurMark v1.31
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract it, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run the “FurMark 1.31.exe” and install the software
- You now have the full version of FurMark v1.31 installed on your PC.