This article shows you how to download and install the full version of FurMark v1.31 for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing FurMark v1.31 on your computer.
About the software
FurMark is a lightweight but very intensive stress test for graphics cards and GPUs (NVIDIA GeForce, AMD Radeon, and Intel HD Graphics) on the Windows platform. It’s a quick OpenGL benchmark as well (with online scores). FurMark is simple to use and is free.
The main features of FurMark are:
- Benchmark mode or stability / burn-in test mode (for overclockers)
- GPU temperature monitoring and recording in a file
- Fullscreen or windowed for each type of run mode
- Window size selection (standard or custom)
- MSAA samples selection
FurMark v1.31 System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
How to Download and Install FurMark v1.31
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract it, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run the “FurMark 1.31.exe” and install the software
- You now have the full version of FurMark v1.31 installed on your PC.