About the software
FreeFileSync is a folder comparison and synchronization software that creates and manages backup copies of all your important files. Instead of copying every file every time, FreeFileSync determines the differences between a source and a target folder and transfers only the minimum amount of data needed. FreeFileSync is Open Source software, available for Windows, macOS, and Linux.
FreeFileSync System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 10 / Windows 8 / Windows 7 / Windows XP
- Memory (RAM): 1GB
- Hard Disk Space: 100MB
- Processor: Intel Pentium IV or above
How to Download and Install FreeFileSync
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run FreeFileSync_11.16_Windows_Setup.exe and install the software
- You now have the full version of FreeFileSync v11.16 installed on your PC.