About the software
To view important PDF documents, you’ll need a reliable PDF Reader. Foxit’s free PDF Reader is the most powerful in the industry. Our small, feature-rich, and very fast PDF Reader enables you to view, annotate, fill out, or securely sign PDF documents no matter where you are or what device you’re on. No other PDF Reader is as intuitive and quick to use.
Foxit PDF Reader is available on Windows, macOS, iOS, Android, the web, and Linux, providing a consistent reading experience no matter where you are and what device you’re using.
The main features of Foxit Reader are:
- Read and Print
- Read PDF Anywhere
- Collaborate and Share
- Protect and Sign
- Customize and Deploy
Foxit Reader v126.96.36.19930 System Requirements
- Windows 8
- Windows 10
- Windows 11
- macOS 10.14, macOS 10.15, macOS 11, or macOS 12
- Ubuntu Desktop 14.04 ~ 16.10
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server 6.x (64-bit) ~ 7.x
- SUSE 12 Linux Enterprise Server
- OpenSUSE 13.2
- OpenSUSE Leap 42.x
How to Download and Install Foxit Reader v188.8.131.5230
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract it, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run the “FoxitPDFReader1201_L10N_Setup_Prom.exe” and install the software
- You now have the full version of Foxit Reader v184.108.40.20630 installed on your PC.