About the software
FoneLab Data Retriever is a safe and convenient tool to recover deleted or lost data (like photos, documents, emails, videos, etc.) on windows/mac, hard drive, flash drive, memory card, digital camera and more.
There are different methods you can try to recover lost data on computer, hard drive and other devices due to deletion, formatted partition, RAW hard drive or other crashed problems, FoneLab data retriever will be the best choice for you because of its convenience and safety. It will never store and modify your data.
Supports various recoverable data like photos, documents, audio, video, etc. from computer, hard drive, memory card.
You can try Deep Scan mode if you can’t find your files. Though it will take more time, this mode can help you get more files after scanning.
The main features of FoneLab Data Retriever are:
- Use filter to search certain file.
- Non-destructive to the original data.
- Both Quick Scan and Deep Scan are available.
- Preview data before recovery.
- Recover data from computer, hard drive, flash drive, memory card, digital camera and more.
- Supports photos, document, email, video, etc.
- Get rid of various recoverable scenarios such as accidental deletion, computer virus, unexpected power off, unwanted formatted, etc.
- Different recoverable data and format types.
FoneLab Data Retriever v1.5.8 System Requirements
- RAM 512 MB or more (1024MB Recommended)
- Supported OS Windows 11/10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP (SP2 or later)
- CPU 1GHz Intel/AMD CPU or above
- Hard Disk Space 200 MB and above free space
How to Download and Install FoneLab Data Retriever v1.5.8
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run data-retriever-x64.exe and install the software.
- Copy PYG64.dll and winmm.dll from the Crack folder into your installation directory, and replace the previous file.
- You now have the full version of FoneLab Data Retriever v1.5.8 (x64) installed on your PC.