About the software
Get your files on Android phone lost? Try this fast, powerful and easy-to-use Android files recovery. It enables you to recover the lost deleted contacts, messages, call history, photo, music, video and document on Android phones. With this Android data recovery, you can get back all your lost files from device, SD card or SIM card within minutes.
- Recover deleted or lost data from Android phone, SD card or SIM card.
- Restore Android photo, music, video, document, contact, message, call history and WhatsApp.
- Preview Android data before recovery.
- Different Android phones are available, such as Samsung, HTC, LG, Motorola, Sony, Google, HUAWEI, etc.
- Support Android OS 4.0 and above..
FoneLab Android Data Recovery (v3.0.62) System Requirements
- Windows 10/8.1/8/7/XP
- 1GHz Intel/AMD CPU or above
- 1GB RAM or more
- 200 MB and above free space
- Android 8.0 Oreo/7.0/6.0/5.1/5.0/4.4/4.3/4.2/4.1/4.0/2.3
How to Download and Install FoneLab Android Data Recovery (v3.0.62)
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run “android-data-recovery-x86.exe” and install the software.
- Go to the “Fix” folder. Copy. Copy “bb2018.dll” and “winspool.drv” into your installation directory, and replace the previous file
- You now have the full version of FoneLab Android Data Recovery (v3.0.62), without any limitations, installed on your computer.