About the software
Your iPhone isn’t working normally as usual? FoneGeek iOS System Recovery can fix any kinds of iOS system issues and get your iPhone/iPad back to normal, such as white Apple logo, DFU/recovery mode, looping on start, etc. In most cases, it’s able to fix iOS without data loss.
Unlike other repair way of using iTunes, FoneGeek iOS System Recovery allows you to fix iOS issues on iPhone/iPad without data loss. You just need to connect the iPhone/iPad to computer and get rid of the issue in a couple of clicks.
Most likely, the 1st step of most methods to fix iOS/iPadOS system issues is to put the device into recovery mode. FoneGeek iOS System Recovery provides the totally-free solution to enter/exit recovery mode in one click, without losing data.
The main features of FoneGeek iOS System Recovery are:
- Fix various iOS issues like iPhone black screen, white Apple logo, boot loop, etc.
- Repair your iOS/iPasOS/tvOS system errors without any data loss.
- Downgrade iOS version without using iTunes or jailbreaking.
- Fully compatible with the latest iOS 17/iPadOS 17 and iPhone 15 models.
FoneGeek iOS System Recovery v184.108.40.206 System Requirements
- Operating System: For Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP
How to Download and Install FoneGeek iOS System Recovery v220.127.116.11
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run FoneGeek iOS System Recovery_PreActivated.exe and install the software.
- You now have the full version of FoneGeek iOS System Recovery v18.104.22.168 installed on your PC.