About the software
Fast Video cataloger is the fastest local video content management system available for Windows PC. Please don’t take our words for it. Test our video software on your video files. You can download the fully functional program for free. The installation is on your desktop PC and does not require any IT department support for server setups. You can be up and running in less than 3 minutes.
With Fast Video Cataloger you will:
- Index all your videos automatically and save hours
- Always find scenes and videos you are looking for
- Jump to the right scene by video thumbnails
- Browse your archived video files visually
- Enrich your videos and scenes with metadata, images and keywords
Fast Video Cataloger (v18.104.22.168) System Requirements
- Operating System: Win XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
- Free Hard Disk Space: 300 MB
- Installed Memory: 1 GB
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later
- Minimum Screen Resolution: 800 x 600
How to Download and Install Fast Video Cataloger (v22.214.171.124)
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run “Setup.exe” and install the software
- Go to the “fix” folder. Copy “VideoCataloger.exe” into your installation directory, and replace the previous file
- You now have the full version of Fast Video Cataloger (v126.96.36.199), without any limitations, installed on your computer.