About the software
Extended GodMode is a utility for easy and quick access to system-level settings. The software is based on the GodMode function of Windows operating systems and complements their capabilities in several ways.
The original GodMode contains more than 200 items, depending on your configuration and operating system version. Extended GodMode complements these functions with the Admin Tools and Control Panel elements. It displays all setting options in a single interface and allows access to them grouped in several ways according to different criteria.
Extended GodMode also includes a powerful search engine. Individual searches can be saved to create groups of settings.
The main features of Extended GodMode are:
- Quick search by item name
- Searches can be saved
- Manage favorites
- Display recently used items
- Display of most used elements
- Integration of Control Panel and Admin Tools elements (can be disabled)
- Quick access to each setting item from the software system tray icon menu
Extended GodMode v188.8.131.52 System Requirements
- Operating System: supports 64-bit Windows 7/8/10/11 operating systems [32-bit beta version].
How to Download and Install Extended GodMode v184.108.40.206
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run extgmode.exe and install the software.
- You now have the full version of Extended GodMode v220.127.116.11 installed on your PC.