About the software
ExpertGPS is the ultimate GPS map software for planning outdoor adventures. View GPS waypoints and tracklogs from any handheld GPS receiver over aerial photos and US topographic maps. Plan your next outdoor adventure over scanned USGS topo maps and send a route directly to your GPS receiver to guide you in the field. View your GPS tracklog over an aerial photo to see exactly where you went.
ExpertGPS handles all your mapping and data-conversion jobs. You’ll be able to convert any GPS, GIS, or CAD data to or from GPX, Google Earth KML or KMZ, Excel CSV or TXT, SHP shapefiles, or AutoCAD DXF drawings in two clicks. You can reproject data in any geographic format (lat-lon, UTM, US State Plane) and change datums instantly. With ExpertGPS, you’ll be able to calculate acreage, measure distance, elevation and grade.
The main features of ExpertGPS Home are:
- Lightweight & easy to use
- Download maps data
- Convert maps data
ExpertGPS Home v7.1.2 System Requirements
- Operating System: ExpertGPS works on any tablet, laptop, desktop, or workstation running Windows 11 or Windows 10.
How to Download and Install ExpertGPS Home v7.1.2
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run SetupExpertGPS.exe and install the software.
- Copy ExpertGPS.exe from the Crack folder into your installation directory, and replace the previous file.
- You now have the full version of ExpertGPS Home v7.1.2 installed on your PC.