This article shows you how to download and install the full version of EViews v10 Enterprise Edition for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing EViews v10 Enterprise Edition on your computer.
About the software
EViews 11 offers academic researchers, corporations, government agencies, and students access to powerful statistical, forecasting, and modeling tools through an innovative, easy-to-use interface.
EViews blends the best of modern software technology with cutting edge features. The result is a state-of-the art program that offers unprecedented power within a flexible, object-oriented interface.
Explore the world of EViews and discover why it’s the worldwide leader in Windows-based econometric software and the choice of those who demand the very best.
The main features of EViews Enterprise Edition are:
- Numeric, alphanumeric (string), and date series; value labels.
- Extensive library of operators and statistical, mathematical, date and string functions.
- Powerful language for expression handling and transforming existing data using operators and functions.
- Samples and sample objects facilitate processing on subsets of data.
- Support for complex data structures including regular dated data, irregular dated data, cross-section data with observation identifiers, dated, and undated panel data.
- Multi-page workfiles.
- EViews native, disk-based databases provide powerful query features and integration with EViews workfiles.
- Convert data between EViews and various spreadsheet, statistical, and database formats, including (but not limited to): Microsoft Access® and Excel® files (including .XSLX and .XLSM), Gauss
Dataset files, SAS® Transport files, SPSS native and portable files, Stata
files, Tableau®, raw formatted ASCII text or binary files, HTML, or ODBC databases
and queries (ODBC support is provided only in the Enterprise Edition).
- OLE support for linking EViews output, including tables and graphs, to other packages, including Microsoft Excel®, Word® and Powerpoint®.
- OLEDB support for reading EViews workfiles and databases using OLEDB-aware clients or custom programs.
- Support for FRED® (Federal Reserve Economic Data), World Bank, NOAA, US Census, US BEA, US BLS, ECB SDMX, IMF SDMX, UN SDMX and EuroStat databases.
- Enterprise Edition support for Global Insight DRIPro and DRIBase, Haver Analytics® DLX®, FAME, EcoWin, Bloomberg®, EIA®, CEIC®®, Datastream®, FactSet, and Moody’s Economy.com databases
- The EViews Microsoft Excel® Add-in allows you to link or import data from EViews workfiles and databases from within Excel.
- Drag-and-drop support for reading data; simply drop files into EViews for automatic conversion and linking of foreign data and metadata into EViews workfile format.
- Powerful tools for creating new workfile pages from values and dates in existing series.
- Match merge, join, append, subset, resize, sort, and reshape (stack and unstack) workfiles.
- Easy-to-use automatic frequency conversion when copying or linking data between pages of different frequency.
- Frequency conversion and match merging support dynamic updating whenever underlying data change.
- Auto-updating formula series that are automatically recalculated whenever underlying data change.
- Easy-to-use frequency conversion: simply copy or link data between pages of different frequency.
- Tools for resampling and random number generation for simulation. Random number generation for 18 different distribution functions using three different random number generators.
- Support for cloud drive access, allowing you to open and save file directly to Dropbox, OneDrive, Google Drive and Box accounts.
- Integrated support for handling dates and time series data (both regular and irregular).
- Support for common regular frequency data (Annual, Semi-annual, Quarterly, Monthly, Bimonthly, Fortnight, Ten-day, Weekly, Daily – 5 day week, Daily – 7 day week).
- Support for high-frequency (intraday) data, allowing for hours, minutes, and seconds frequencies. In addition, there are a number of less commonly encountered regular frequencies, including Multi-year, Bimonthly, Fortnight, Ten-Day, and Daily with an arbitrary range of days of the week.
- Specialized time series functions and operators: lags, differences, log-differences, moving averages, etc.
- Frequency conversion: various high-to-low and low-to-high methods.
- Exponential smoothing: single, double, Holt-Winters, and ETS smoothing.
- Built-in tools for whitening regression.
- Hodrick-Prescott filtering.
- Band-pass (frequency) filtering: Baxter-King, Christiano-Fitzgerald fixed length and full sample asymmetric filters.
- Seasonal adjustment: Census X-13, STL Decomposition, MoveReg, X-12-ARIMA, Tramo/Seats, moving average.
- Interpolation to fill in missing values within a series: Linear, Log-Linear, Catmull-Rom Spline, Cardinal Spline.
EViews v10 Enterprise Edition System Requirements
- Pentium or better
- Windows 10 (32bit or 64bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32bit or 64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit or 64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit or 64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit or 64bit)
- Windows Server 2016 (32bit or 64bit)*
- Windows Server 2012 (32bit or 64bit)*
- Windows Server 2008 (32bit or 64bit)*
- .Net 4.0 is required for connectivity to certain external databases and installation of the EViews-Excel add-in.
- Memory: 512 MB
- Disk Space: 400 MB of available hard disk space for the EViews executable, supporting files, full documentation, and example files.
How to Download and Install EViews v10 Enterprise Edition
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run EViews10Installer(64-bit).exe and install the software
- Run EViews10x64Patch_060418.exe and apply the patch.
- You now have the full version of EViews v10 Enterprise Edition (x64) installed on your PC.