This article shows you how to download and install the full version of Everything v126.96.36.1998 for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing Everything v188.8.131.528 on your computer.
About the software
Everything is a desktop search utility for Windows that can rapidly find files and folders by name. It is released under a free software license that allows modification and commercial redistribution, requiring only attribution.
“Everything” only indexes file and folder names and generally takes a few seconds to build its database. A fresh install of Windows 10 (about 120,000 files) will take about 1 second to index. 1,000,000 files will take about 1 minute.
The main features of Everything are:
- Small installation file
- Clean and simple user interface
- Quick file indexing
- Quick searching
- Minimal resource usage
- Share files with others easily
- Real-time updating
Everything v184.108.40.2068 System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, and Windows 11.
How to Download and Install Everything v220.127.116.118
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract it, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run the “Everything-18.104.22.1688.x64-Setup.exe” and install the software
- You now have the full version of Everything v22.214.171.1248 (x64) installed on your PC.