About the software
ESAComp is software for analysis and design of composites.
Its scope ranges from conceptual and preliminary design of layered composite structures to advanced analyses that are applicable for the final verification of a design.
Altair ESAComp is software for analysis and design of composites. Its scope ranges from preliminary design of layered composite structures to advanced analyses that are applicable to final design verification. ESAComp is a standalone software tool with integrations to other Altair HyperWorks™ products dealing with composites. ESAComp has a vast set of analysis capabilities for solid/sandwich laminates and structural elements.
The main features of ESAComp are:
- Ply engineering constants and thermal/moisture expansion coefficients based on the mechanics of materials approach, Halpin-Tsai, or user specified micromechanics models
- Ply properties as a function of volume/weight fraction or ply directionality of bi-directional plies
- Analyses for constitutive and thermal/moisture expansion behavior of plies
- Parameterized “theta-laminates” – orientation of ±θ-layers as a variable
- Parameterized “p-laminates” – proportional amount of selected layers as a variable
- Laminate strength in principal loading conditions
- Load response – laminate and layer level response including out-of-plane shear stresses, effects due to thermal/moisture loads
ESAComp v4.7.018 System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
How to Download and Install ESAComp v4.7.018
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run ESAComp4.7.0.018-setup.exe and install the software.
- Copy liblmx-altair.dll from the _SolidSQUAD_ folder into your installation directory, and replace the previous file.
- You now have the full version of ESAComp v4.7.018 installed on your PC.