About the software
EPUB is an electronic document viewer format that can display digital. EPUB uses an open format that uses XML format. Several eBook readers support EPUB files. In this format there different open standards are used. It can define content markup, structure and compress the content as ebook format.
EPUB Converter is a powerful EPUB tool to help users to convert their books to other different formats to read on any other device easily. Usually most readers will tend to read them on readers like iPad, iPhone, Nexus, etc.
The main features of ePub Converter are:
- Decrypt and convert Adobe digital editions, Barnes & Noble NOOK eBook
- Support Adobe ADE, NOOK DRM protection
- Support Google ebook, Kobo eBook, Sony eBook
- Support Public library eBook
- Convert eBook to PDF, ePub, Kindle, Word, HTML, and Text
- Easy to use, 1-click converter
- Apple iBooks iTunes ebook NOT supported
ePub Converter v3.23.10103.379 System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP (SP2 or later)
- Processor: 800MHz Intel/AMD CPU or above
- RAM: 512MB RAM or more
How to Download and Install ePub Converter v3.23.10103.379
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run epubconvertersetup.3.23.10103.exe and install the software.
- Run Activator.exe from Activation.rar and install the software.
- Run ePub_Converter_Patch-URET_v1.2.exe from the Activation.rar and apply the patch.
- You now have the full version of ePub Converter v3.23.10103.379 installed on your PC.