About the software
Did you know that researchers waste nearly 200,000 hours per year formatting citations? Imagine if you could have that time back to spend on your research. EndNote 20 accelerates your research process so you can focus on what truly matters – conducting and sharing groundbreaking research.
The main features of EndNote are:
- Write Faster: Insert in-text citations while simultaneously creating a bibliography with the Cite While You Write feature in Microsoft® Word.
- Research Better: Use tools that find PDFs for you throughout your search process. Then, easily read, review, annotate and search PDFs in your library.
- Stay Organized: Create rules to automatically organize references as you work. And, use the new Tabs feature for easier multitasking.
- Collaborate Easier
Easily collaborate across geographic boundaries. Share some or all of your library and set permissions for access.
- Get Published: Match your paper with relevant, reputable journals using Manuscript Matcher.
- Work From Anywhere: Access your research anytime, anywhere from the cloud. Move seamlessly between online and the desktop and iPad applications.
EndNote System Requirements
- Windows 10
- 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster x86-bit or x64-bit processor
- 600 MB hard disk space available
- Minimum 2 GB of available RAM
- CD-ROM drive required for installation of shipped version (not required for installation of download version)
- To use MSI installation, you need the latest Windows Updates installer
How to Download and Install EndNote
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run Setup.exe and install the software
- Copy EndNote.exe from the Crack folder into your installation directory, and replace the previous file
- You now have the full version of EndNote v20.2.1 installed on your PC.
– Install by choosing trial option during setup.