About the software
Every embroiderer needs basic tools to make embroidery designs their own. These tools should be fast to learn and fun to use; that’s why we made Essentials! With Embrilliance Essentials, you can merge designs, resize designs (recalculate stitches), remove overlapping stitches, colorize, print templates, add lettering, and so much more.
We believe that every embroiderer needs basic tools to view, manage, and customize their embroidery designs. Those tools should be fast to learn and shouldn’t cost an arm and a leg. They should work with the computer you prefer, whether it’s a Mac or a PC with Windows 10. Embroidery software should be easy, fun, and useful for every embroiderer.
An embroiderer friend once explained the tools they needed most in their embroidery software; and we listened. When more and more people agreed, it occurred to us that some tools are really essential to every embroiderer. Other programs may have them, but include excessive add-ons, throwing in everything including the kitchen sink and charging you accordingly. We take just what embroiderers need most and pack them one simple, inexpensive program; that’s Embrilliance Essentials.
Embrilliance Essentials has applique features that make it unique in the embroidery world. You can use an existing applique design and select position and material colors allowing the removal of hidden top-stitches in overlapping appliques, while leaving the position and material runs unmodified. You can also use the position color to create a cutting file using our patent-pending technology. Brother ScanNCut, Silhouette Cameo, and other cutters can use the files Essentials creates.
The main features of Embrilliance Essentials are:
- Merge embroidery designs in almost any format, even while they are in .ZIP files.
- Resize embroidery designs with stitch recalculation.
- Colorize embroidery designs and convert between thread brands.
- Add lettering to your embroidery designs in Multi-Line, Monogram and Circle modes. You can even spiral text or make really LARGE embroidered letters.
- Includes 14 scalable, object based fonts!
- Modify lettering and create monograms with built-in placement templates and styles, including slant, spacing, and curve tools.
- Sequence lettering to run left to right, reverse, and center-out for easy hat and cap text and use monogram sequencing to stitch specific letters on top of the rest.
- Convert lettering objects to stitches for inserting mid-letter color changes and functions.
- Save any design into your embroidery machine’s format.
- Saves to .CSD, .DST, .DSZ, .EXP, .EXP+, .HUS, .JEF, .PCS, .PCM, .PES, .SEW, .SHV, .TAP, .VIP, .VP3, .XXX
- Save appliques for cutting machines such as Brother Scan ‘n Cut, Cricut, Sizzix and Silhouette.
- Automatically split embroidery designs for many common Multi-Position hoops.
- Get ‘Project Advice’ for many difficult embroidery tasks and materials.
- Save ‘working’ embroidery files so that you can edit and replace text later.
- Save notes on individual designs in your file to store special instructions and information.
- Print real-size embroidery design templates with support for scanning /cutting systems.
- Overlap embroidery designs and have significant hidden stitches removed.
- Set ‘jump’ stitches for automated trimming, hand trimming, and/or connecting run stitches.
- Run a simulator to show how your designs will sew before you put them on your machine.
- Import and type text using popular .BX font design collection files distributed by many digitizers and stock design companies.
- Group and Ungroup embroidery objects and imported designs
- Change or remove individual colors in an embroidery design.
- Sort color stops intelligently to group elements in a color together, accounting for proper overlapping!
Embrilliance Essentials v1.169 System Requirements
- Intel Mac OSX 10.5 and later, including Yosemite (current as of this writing).
- Windows XP 32-bit, Windows Vista 32/64, Windows 7, 8/8.1/10 32/64
How to Download and Install Embrilliance Essentials v1.169
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run Embrilliance1169Setup.exe and install the software
- Copy Embroidery x64.exe from the fix folder into your installation directory, and replace the previous file
- You now have the full version of Embrilliance Essentials v1.169 (x64) installed on your PC.