This article shows you how to download and install the full version of Edificius 3D Architectural BIM Design (v18.104.22.168260) for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing Edificius 3D Architectural BIM Design (v22.214.171.124260) on your computer.
About the software
Edificius offers you a unique 3D design software for architecture with a complete set of modelling and architectural visualization tools all in a single software.
- Model in plan view or directly in 3D and experience BIM software architecture. Use BIM objects and modelling tools or the integrated DWG CAD or even start from IFC models in the IFC format.
- Print and update all project documentation | Edificius | ACCA software Print and update all your project documentation from model (floor plan views, elevations, cross-sections, axonometric, isometric cut-away views) and quickly compose your construction drawings
- Demolish and Build | Edificius | ACCA software Manage re-modelling projects with the Project Group phasing tools (demolish and Build)
- Import file Revit, Sketchup, Blender | Edificius | ACCA software import models created with other 3D architecture software and modellers such as Revit, Sketchup, Blender and Rhino/Grasshopper
Edificius 3D Architectural BIM Design (v126.96.36.199260) System Requirements
- OPERATING SYSTEM: Microsoft Windows 7 SP1 64 bit, MicrosoftWindows 8 64 bit, Microsoft Windows 8.1 64 bit, Microsoft Windows 10 64 bit with all updates installed.
- PROCESSOR (CPU): Multi-core Intel® Xeon® processor, i-Series or AMD® equivalent Suggested: AMD Ryzen 5 or 7, Intel Core i5 or i7 3.0Ghz or higher
- MEMORY 8 GB RAM
- VIDEO CARD (GPU): Video card with at least 2000 PassMark pionts (click here to see the PassMark list) minimum 2GB RAM. For AIrBIM , Edificius+RTBIM (*) and Edificius-LAND+RTBIM (*): Video card with at least 4000 PassMark points (click here to see the PassMark list), compatible video crds: Radeon Pro WX 4100, Nvidia GTX 1050. Always keep your video card drivers updated.
- DISPLAY: Resolution: 1280×720 pixel (1920×1080 pixels suggested)
- DPI settings: 100% (96 DPI)
- HARD DRIVE 2 GB (5GB suggested) or more of free space
- SOUND CARD For Video Tutorials (provided on our YouTube channels): any kind of Windows compliant sound card
- MOUSE 3 Button Mouse with scroll wheel
- PERIPHERALS DVD-ROM and USB Port
- BROWSER Internet Explorer 9.0 or higher
- APPLICATIONS Flash Player 10 or higher
- CONNECTIVITY For access to web-based features and services (software and account activation, databases, other online services, software updates, etc.) an internet connection is necessary
- NOTE (*) Ray Tracing technology is currently available for Windows 10/11 and compatible with the Nvidia RTX and AMD 6000 series video cards.
How to Download and Install Edificius 3D Architectural BIM Design (v188.8.131.52260)
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run “Setup.exe” and install the software
- Run “Edificius_BIM Design_14-x-x-x_En-Activation.exe” from the Patch folder and apply the patch.
- When asked for a password, use the password found on “password.txt”
- You now have the full version of Edificius 3D Architectural BIM Design (v184.108.40.206260), without any limitations, installed on your computer.