About the software
Windows To Go Upgrader is a software which can help you easily upgrade Windows To Go USB drive from lower version of Windows to higher version of Windows, even if the Windows To Go USB drive is encrypted by using BitLocker Drive Encryption.
With this software, you can easily upgrade Windows 8 To Go to Windows 10 To Go, Windows 10 To Go to Windows 11 To Go, or even upgrade Windows 10/11 To Go (lower build number) to Windows 10/11 To Go (higher build number), such as upgrade Windows 10 October 2020 Update (Windows 10 20H2) to Windows 10 May 2021 Update (Windows 10 21H1).
The main features of EasyUEFI Windows To Go Upgrader are:
• Upgrade Windows To Go from lower version of Windows to higher version of Windows.
• Upgrade Windows To Go on external HDD/SSD or USB flash drive.
• Upgrade Windows To Go encrypted with BitLocker.
• Upgrade Legacy Windows To Go Workspace.
• Upgrade VHD/VHDX based Windows To Go Workspace.
• Upgrade Windows To Go to Windows 11 and bypass Windows 11 system requirements.
EasyUEFI Windows To Go Upgrader v3.8 System Requirements
- Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- 1024×768 graphic device (higher resolution recommended).
- 4GB of available RAM (8G or more recommended for upgrade to Windows 11).
- 16GB of free space on the Windows boot drive.
How to Download and Install EasyUEFI Windows To Go Upgrader v3.8
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract it, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run the “W2GUpgrader.exe” and install the software
- Copy MainUI.exe from the Crack UZ1 folder into your installation directory, and replace the previous file
- You now have the full version of EasyUEFI Windows To Go Upgrader v3.8 installed on your PC.