About the software
Boot to almost anything from your own USB flash or hard drive. Install Windows 98/XP/Windows 7/8/10/11 and Linux from ISOs, boot from Linux ISOs, boot Windows or Linux VHDs, run DOS programs, floppy images, etc.. Download E2B here – Both Legacy and UEFI are supported – used by amateurs and professionals for over 10 years – E2B has been downloaded over 1.5 million times in last 2 years alone. User Forum and free online live help available,
Just copy all .ISO, .IMG, .VHD, etc. files to your E2B USB drive and then Legacy or UEFI boot! Easy2Boot also includes both the Ventoy and agFM/grubfm multiboot menu systems. This gives you the best chance of booting any payload successfully.
The main features of Easy2Boot are:
- Secure UEFI64 booting is supported (unless blocked by UEFI DBx blacklist in BIOS) – Once booted to the agFM menu, secure boot is temporarily disabled so all ISOs can then be booted,
- MemTest86 and FreeDOS are already included. Just add your DOS files – boot to FreeDOS and run them.
- Boot .ISO, .WIM, .EFI, .IMA, .IMG, .VHD, .VHDx, .HFS + others (files can be over 4GB because NTFS is used).
- Generic method of booting Linux ISOs (no need to update E2B every few months because a new Linux distro no longer works!). E2B and agFM use the ‘Easy2Boot/partnew’ technique which is successful in booting over 99% of all Linux ISOs. Unlike other solutions such as YUMI, Ventoy, Multiboot, etc. which may break when a new distro is released. Ventoy cannot boot all ISOs (e.g. Holo/Steam Linux ISOs, Many DOS ISOs, systems with low RAM, etc.)
- Legacy boot to MS-DOS, FreeDOS, Win98, XP with SATA\RAID Mass Storage drivers automatically added, Linux, Windows Vista-10, ISOs, Windows VHDs, WIM files, etc..
- Add multiple HFS (Mac OSX) partition images using .imgptnREP3 file extension for UEFI-booting.
- Add partition Image files (.imgPTN files) – switch in any partition image and then boot to it. You can even make a partition image from other bootable USB drives. Add images which can Secure Boot.
- Always have the latest version of Ventoy by downloading the latest release as an official Ventoy image. Also supports ARM64 and MIPS
- You can add your own files and folders to the USB drive.
- Implement fully automated Windows installs with automatic driver and app installation, etc. (SDI_CHOCO).
- eBooks (PDFs) written by the developer are available with step-by-step exercises, explanations, details, tips, common issues and advanced topics.
- E2B, agFM and ‘Ventoy for Easy2Boot’ can be updated without losing your own files or configuration settings.
- Free online help from developer (GMT+0 time zone – approx. 18 hours/day).
Easy2Boot v2.18 System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
How to Download and Install Easy2Boot v2.18
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run Easy2Boot_v2.18.exe and install the software
- You now have the full version of Easy2Boot v2.18 installed on your PC.