About the software
Easy Dark Mode is a useful utility software that facilitates the setup of Light and Dark display modes available in Windows 10, and enables quick switching between them.
In Windows 10, the required settings can be accessed through several steps by default, which is usually inconvenient and slows down your work. With Easy Dark Mode, you can switch between Light and Dark modes with a single click.
After opening it, the application places an icon on the system tray. If you click on the icon, it switches between Light/Dark mode. You can also access the application’s settings through the icon. A desktop icon of optional size can also be displayed. In this case, you can switch modes and change settings there too.
The main features of Easy Dark Mode are:
- Enables quick switching between Light and Dark display modes in Windows 10.
- Selectable Hotkey.
- Fully supports Google Chrome Dark Mode (from version 74).
- Fully supports Firefox Dark Mode (from version 63).
- Doesn’t require installation.
- AutoStart mode can be set (it can start with the operating system).
- Free to use.
- Supports Windows 10 version 1803 and newer operating systems.
- Attention! Windows 11 is not supported!
Easy Dark Mode v184.108.40.206 System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
How to Download and Install Easy Dark Mode v220.127.116.11
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run easydark.exe and install the software
- You now have the full version of Easy Dark Mode v18.104.22.168 installed on your PC.