This article shows you how to download and install the full version of DXSoft SeaTTY v2.65 for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing DXSoft SeaTTY v2.65 on your computer.
About the software
A program to receive weather reports, navigational warnings and weather charts transmitted in RTTY, NAVTEX, PACTOR-1 FEC and HF-FAX (WEFAX) modes on longwave and shortwave bands. It can decode GMDSS DSC (HF and VHF) messages. Software also can automatically save NOAA Weather Radio SAME voice messages (NWR SAME) and them digital headers. No additional hardware is required — you need only a receiver and computer with a sound card.
The main features of DXSoft SeaTTY are:
- Recieve weather reports, navigational warnings and coded messages
- RTTY, HF-FAX (also known as WEFAX), and NAVTEX transmission are all understood
- Decoding GMDSS DSC (both VHF and HF) messages is also possible
- NOAA weather radio and SAME voice messages can be saved
- Requires soundcard and microphone facility
- Requires Windows
DXSoft SeaTTY v2.65 System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10/11
How to Download and Install DXSoft SeaTTY v2.65
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run Setup.exe and install the software
- You now have the full version of DXSoft SeaTTY v2.65 installed on your PC.