About the software
DVDFab is a modular collection of various copy and conversion tools for DVD and Blu-ray Disc.
DVDFab puts customers’ needs to the top priority and helps you easily solve almost all DVD/Blu-ray/video issues such as:
- DVD/Blu-ray copy/burning/ripping/converting
- video converting
- DVD/Blu-ray creation
- DVD/Blu-ray/video playback
- file transferring
- protection removal
DVDFab System Requirements
- Operating system: Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7.
- Architecture: supports both x32 and x64 systems.
- Processor: Pentium II 500 MHz.
- Memory: 2GB of RAM.
- Space: 100MB of free hard disk space.
How to Download and Install DVDFab
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run dvdfab12_x64_12034.exe to install the software (make sure you follow instructions on-screen)
- Open Hook and copy the files in x64 (if you have a 64-bit PC) into installation directory. If you have 32-bit copy files the files in x86 folder.
- You now have the full version of DVDFab, without any limitations, installed on your computer.
This download is for DVDFab 220.127.116.11