About the software
Duplicate File Detective provides the tools you need to find and remove duplicate files residing on hard drives, removable storage devices, network attached storage, and more. Once found, you’ll be able to safely move, zip, or remove them. You can even replace moved or deleted duplicate files with links to the original.
Our duplicate file finder technology does more than just free up disk space – it reduces the expense of time-consuming backup operations, brings clarity to document storage areas, speeds up file searches and indexing processes, reduces clutter, and improves accessibility for users.
The main features of Duplicate File Detective are:
- File content analysis & optional byte-for-byte match confirmation
- Find duplicate files on multiple local and network paths in a single pass
- Robust, built-in report scheduling with email delivery support
- Clean up by moving, archiving, or deleting duplicate files
- Replace moved or deleted duplicate files with links to the original
- User level reporting tells you who owns duplicate files
Duplicate File Detective v7.2.65 System Requirements
- Operating System: Any edition of Windows 11, 10, 8, 7 (SP1) and Windows Server 2022, 2019, 2016, 2012 R2
How to Download and Install Duplicate File Detective v7.2.65
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run Setup.exe and install the software
- Copy DFD.exe from the crack folder into your installation directory, and replace the previous file
- You now have the full version of Duplicate File Detective v7.2.65 (x64) installed on your PC.