About the software
DupScout is a duplicate files finder allowing one to search and cleanup duplicate files in local disks, network shares, NAS storage devices and enterprise storage systems. Users are provided with the ability to search duplicate files, save reports, replace duplicates with links, delete duplicate files or move duplicate files to another location.
The main features of Dup Scout Pro / Ultimate / Enterprise are:
- Search Duplicate Files
- Cleanup Duplicate Files
- Categorize and Filter Duplicates
- Display Statistics and Pie Charts
- Duplicate Files Search Reports
- Export Results to SQL Database
- Duplicate Files Per Server
- Duplicate Files Per User
- Command Line Utility
- DupScout Server
Dup Scout Pro / Ultimate / Enterprise v14.8.24 System Requirements
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 10
- Windows 11
- Server 2003
- Server 2008
- Server 2008 R2
- Server 2012
- Server 2012 R2
- Server 2016
- Server 2019
- Server 2022
How to Download and Install Dup Scout Pro / Ultimate / Enterprise v14.8.24
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run dupscoutent_setup_v14.8.24_x64.exe and install the software.
- Run FlexenseActivator.exe and install the software.
- You now have the full version of Dup Scout Pro / Ultimate / Enterprise v14.8.24 (x64) installed on your PC.