About the software
Keep an eye on your Internet connection: see data coming in or going out
Have you ever found yourself wondering why some downloads seem to take an eternity to complete, or why your e-mail program seems to be stuck in the middle of e-mail retrieval. Is it really hanging, or maybe it’s just downloading a large e-mail attachment? DU Meter provides the answer to these and other mysteries, and can also alert you of dangerous or unexpected network activity. Watching your data transfer rates can be very enlightening no matter what you do online, and you’ll soon be wondering how you managed without DU Meter before.
If you have teenage children or if you own or manage a small business, you already know how hard it is to enforce certain rules for network usage, while respecting child’s or employee’s privacy.
If you install DU Meter on your child’s or employee’s computer, you can configure it to report back to you via email when monthly or weekly network traffic exceeds a certain threshold. DU Meter will let you know if someone is breaking your rules (For example using peer-to-peer software to share films and music). Since DU Meter 5, the software can even prevent any further Internet connectivity once the alert condition has been met, without any user intervention.
Remember, you are legally responsible for what your kids are doing online. And while sharing music or videos may seem benign to them, copyright holding companies are suing peer-to-peer network users for thousands of dollars for copyright violations. DU Meter can alert you in time, so this kind of activity can be prevented.
The main features of DU Meter are:
- Keep an eye on your Internet connection
- See data coming in or going out
- Receive alerts about dangerous or unexpected network activity
- Protect yourself from unexpected charges or Internet service disruption
- Create detailed reports of the total network traffic volume
DU Meter v8.01.4827 System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
How to Download and Install DU Meter v8.01.4827
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run DUMeter-Install.exe and install the software.
- Run Patch.exe from the Patch.rar and apply the patch.
- You now have the full version of DU Meter v8.01.4827 installed on your PC.