This article shows you how to download and install the full version of Droid Transfer v1.58 for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing Droid Transfer v1.58 on your computer.
About the software
Droid Transfer is a Windows application that works alongside a free Transfer Companion app for Android, allowing you to transfer SMS and MMS Messages from your Android Phone to your PC via a USB cable or over your local WiFi network.
Droid Transfer will display and backup all messages in your default messaging app, e.g. Samsung Messages, Google’s Messages app, etc. SMS and MMS can be saved in a variety of file formats, including PDF, HTML or Text. Droid Transfer also saves any photos, emojis and videos in your messages, as well as dates and times they were received.
Alternatively, you can Print your Android Phone Messages directly from Droid Transfer running on your PC.
The main features of Droid Transfer are:
- Backup Android messages to PC
- Export SMS and MMS to PDF
- Save photos & videos in messages
- Print SMS with Dates and Times
- Transfer Contacts and Calendars
- Wireless Transfer to PC
Droid Transfer v1.58 System Requirements
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 10, and Windows 11.
- Microsoft .Net Framework 4. The Droid Transfer installer will detect if you do not currently have this installed and offer to install it for you.
How to Download and Install Droid Transfer v1.58
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract it, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run the “Setup.exe” and install the software
- Copy was.net.dna.dll from the Crack folder into your installation directory, and replace the previous file
- You now have the full version of Droid Transfer v1.58 installed on your PC.