About the software
DiskInternals Linux Recovery is a handy no-cost utility that runs under any version of Windows and designed to recover the erased or damaged information that is kept on Ext2/Ext3/Ext4 partitions.
Linux Recovery might come in handy on a number of occasions when due to the unforeseen contingencies there was a loss of important data stored on Ext2/Ext3/Ext4 disks.
Linux Recovery can recover both the files you just accidentally deleted and the files which have been erased long time ago. It’s also capable of restoring corrupted files and can read and recover the information located on an inaccessible drive. The files you restore can be saved on any (including network) disk, which is visible to the host operating system.
The utility also allows you to repair a corrupt or damaged partition table and attempt to restore a disk after a serious crash, so you’ll have a chance to repair a serious malfunction right away.
In case you noticed that you lost a piece of valuable information only after you formatted a partition, DiskInternals Linux Recovery can unformat the disk and it’ll be up and running again.
Linux Recovery can create a virtual partition and mount an image so it can be processed just like any another regular disk.
Linux Recovery is easy-to-use as its interface resembles the Explorer menu. The recovery process is simple and convenient and comes through a built in wizard so you don’t have to be an advanced user to handle with the utility just follow the provided options.
Linux Recovery serves well to save your deleted or damaged valuable data and comes with a number of useful features. It is both handy and absolutely free. The program will benefit anyone who wants to recover some data from Ext2/Ext3/Ext4 partitions.
Try it now. You can download a full-featured free version of DiskInternals Linux Recovery for free.
The main features of DiskInternals Linux Recovery are:
- The interface resembles the Explorer menu
- It is both handy and absolutely free.
- restore files from all versions of the Ext file system.
DiskInternals Linux Recovery v220.127.116.11 System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
How to Download and Install DiskInternals Linux Recovery v18.104.22.168
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run Linux_Recovery.exe and install the software.
- You now have the full version of DiskInternals Linux Recovery v22.214.171.124 installed on your PC.