About the software
Directory Lister allows you to list & print folder contents, that is to create and then save, print or send via e-mail list of files from selected folders on hard disks, cd-roms, dvd-roms, floppies, USB storages and network shares. Listing can be in HTML, text, Microsoft Excel, CSV format or stored directly into a database. Directory Lister is the best application from a wide category of directory printers.
Directory Lister can also be integrated into the context menu of Windows Explorer so you don’t even need to open the application to generate listings. Command line interface is supported for automated listings that can be run from Windows Task Scheduler.
When you print a file list, you can include standard file information like file name, extension, type, owner and attributes as well as executable file information (EXE, DLL, OCX) like file version, description, company. Also multimedia properties (MP3, AVI, WAV, JPG, GIF, BMP) like track, title, artist, album, genre, video format, bits per pixel, frames per second, audio format, bits per channel can be listed.
Another set of columns you can print is for Microsoft Office and Open Office files (DOC, XLS, PPT) so you can see document title, author, keywords etc. without opening these files one after another.
For each file and folder it is also possible to obtain its CRC32, MD5, SHA-1, SHA-256, SHA-512 and Whirlpool hash number so you can verify the file has not been modified.
The main features of Directory Lister Professional are:
- List folder contents
- Print folder list
- Print files in folder
- Check folder size or find large folders
- Windows 10 support statement
Directory Lister Professional v2.46 System Requirements
- Directory Lister works on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2016 and Windows Server 2019 operating systems. It works well on 32-bit and 64-bit Windows versions.
How to Download and Install Directory Lister Professional v2.46
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract it, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run the “DirectoryLister2_64bit.exe” and install the software
- Copy DirListerPro.exe from the Crack UZ1 folder into your installation directory, and replace the previous file
- You now have the full version of Directory Lister Professional v2.46 (x64) installed on your PC.