About the software
Many different criteria must be balanced in order to provide high quality, comfortable buildings that also comply with building regulations, minimise upfront costs to the client, optimise on-going energy costs and reduce environmental impact.
A completely modular solution, DesignBuilder comprises a core 3-D modeller and 11 modules which work together to provide in-depth analysis for any building. Every module fully integrates with its counterparts, so you can pick individual modules or choose one of our packages.
Our software packages contain the most common module combinations for each class of user as shown below. Modules can also be purchased separately and a site network license with any combination of modules is also available. Click on the module name or the job role for more information.
- Generate a wide range of outputs and reports to help you compare the performance of design alternatives.
- Optimise the building at any design stage based on the client’s objectives.
- Model even complex buildings with the minimum of time and effort.
- Import existing BIM and CAD design data to give you a head start with data entry.
- Generate impressive rendered images and movies.
- Simplify EnergyPlus thermal simulation.
DesignBuilder v22.214.171.124 System Requirements
- Windows 10/11
- i5, i7, AMD or Xeon processor with 4 or more cores.
- 8-16 GB (or more) RAM.
- At least 200 GB of free disk space. SSD speeds up software operation and is more robust, especially for laptops.
- Pointing device such as a mouse or laptop trackpad. Most users prefer using a mouse to trackpads.
- 100% NVIDIA graphics adapter with hardware acceleration running in 32-bit color mode.
- 17″ or more, 1280×1024 pixels or larger screen for efficiency during the modeling process and for displaying high-quality visualisation images and walk-throughs of DesignBuilder models and CFD results. Large screens (e.g. 27″) are ideal for use with DesignBuilder.
How to Download and Install DesignBuilder v126.96.36.199
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run DesignBuilder-6.1.0.006.msi and install the software.
- Copy DBLicenceManagerDialogs.dll and DBLicences.dll from the Crack folder into your installation directory, and replace the previous file.
- You now have the full version of DesignBuilder v188.8.131.52 installed on your PC.