About the software
DBConvert Studio is a robust cross-database migration and synchronization software that converts database structure and data between different database formats.
It combines mature, stable, battle-proven DBConvert and DBSync Cores with an improved modern UX design.
We support all popular databases – from old file-based formats to modern on-premise and cloud databases.
Source and target database connections can be configured for any local or remote MS Windows, Linux, macOS, or BSD database servers.
DBConvert Studio is optimized and achieves the maximum throughput that is possible in your particular environment. The bottleneck will either be your target database, or your network, or your disk. However, not all databases are equally fast. Microsoft Access as a target will never be as fast as, for example, PostgreSQL or MS SQL Server. DBConvert Studio dynamically adapts its algorithms to get the most out of your databases.
The main features of DBConvert Studio are:
- 1-year of free upgrades;
- Full documentation is supplied with the software.
- Interactive (GUI) mode and command line mode;
- Ability to connect to database servers located on all Unix-like, Linux, Mac OSX and Windows machines as well as IBM, Amazon, Solaris, etc.
- Unicode (utf-8/ utf-16) support;
- Field default values conversion;
- Field mapping;
- Quantization option;
- Bulk insert option;
- Primary keys and Indices migration ;
- Foreign keys (relations) conversion;
- AutoIncrement (AutoNumber) fields conversion;
- Replacing of symbols in names of tables and fields automatically reserved for DBMS internal purposes with substitute symbols;
- Automation of the conversion process with task scheduler;
- Saving Sessions/ jobs. All your settings can be saved and restored later;
- OLE Object packages support;
- Support for MS Access Work Groups;
- Data array support (for MS Access-related tools);
- Office 2010 support (for MS Access-related tools);
DBConvert Studio v3.0.6 System Requirements
- Windows 11/10/8/7
- Linux via WINE
- Mac OSX via WINE
How to Download and Install DBConvert Studio v3.0.6
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract it, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run the “setup.exe” from dbconvert_studio_x64 folder and install the software
- Run the “DbConvertStudioSetup_x64.msi” from dbconvert_studio_x64 folder and install the software
- Copy Interlayer.DLL from the Crack folder into your installation directory, and replace the previous file
- You now have the full version of DBConvert Studio v3.0.6 installed on your PC.