About the software
DaVinci Resolve (originally known as da Vinci Resolve) is a color correction and non-linear video editing (NLE) application for macOS, Windows, and Linux, originally developed by da Vinci Systems, and now developed by Blackmagic Design following its acquisition in 2009. In addition to the commercial version of the software (known as DaVinci Resolve Studio), Blackmagic Design also distributes a free edition, with reduced functionality, simply named DaVinci Resolve (formerly known as DaVinci Resolve Lite).
Unlike the free edition, the commercial edition of the software (DaVinci Resolve Studio) also supports resolutions greater than ultra-high-definition and frame-rates greater than 60 FPS. Other aspects of functionality only available in the commercial edition include support for multiple GPUs, additional OpenFX plug-ins (such as Face Tracking and Lens Flare), stereoscopic grading, video noise reduction, motion blur, HDR color grading, and user collaboration tools.
The Studio edition is also the only edition to include the machine learning functions introduced as part of Resolve version 16.
DaVinci Resolve Studio 16 System Requirements
- Windows 10 Creators Update
- 16 GB of system memory is recommended and 32 GB is recommended minimum when using Fusion
- Blackmagic Design Desktop Video version 10.4.1 or later
- NVIDIA/AMD/Intel GPU Driver version – As required by your GPU
- RED Rocket-X Driver 18.104.22.168 and Firmware 22.214.171.124 or later
- RED Rocket Driver 126.96.36.199 and Firmware 188.8.131.52 or later
How to Download and Install DaVinci Resolve Studio 16
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Install software using given installer (in Setup folder)
- Close program if running (Even from system tray)
- Extract Crack.zip (using WinRAR or 7Zip) and Copy cracked files to program’s installation folder
- That’s it, Enjoy!
- You now have the full version of DaVinci Resolve Studio16, without any limitations, installed on your computer.
This download is for DaVinci Resolve Studio 16 v184.108.40.206