About the software
Revolutionary tools for editing, color correction, audio post and now visual effects, all in a single application! DaVinci Resolve 15 is the world’s first solution that combines professional offline and online editing, color correction, audio post production and now visual effects all in one software tool! You get unlimited creative flexibility because DaVinci Resolve 15 makes it easy for individual artists to explore different toolsets. It also lets you collaborate and bring people with different creative talents together. With a single click, you can instantly move between editing, color, effects, and audio. Plus, you never have to export or translate files between separate software tools because, with DaVinci Resolve 15, everything is in the same software application.
DaVinci Resolve 15 System Requirements
- Windows 10 Creators Update
- 16 GB of system memory is recommended and 32 GB is recommended minimum when using Fusion
- Blackmagic Design Desktop Video version 10.4.1 or later
- NVIDIA/AMD/Intel GPU Driver version – As required by your GPU
- RED Rocket-X Driver 22.214.171.124 and Firmware 126.96.36.199 or later
- RED Rocket Driver 188.8.131.52 and Firmware 184.108.40.206 or later
How to Download and Install DaVinci Resolve 15
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Open the “Software Files” folder and run “DaVinci_Resolve_Studio_15.2.2_Windows.exe”. Finish installing DaVinci Resolve 15.
- Once it has finished installing, copy contents of “Crack” folder into the folder you installed the software. Make sure you replace the files in the destination.
- You now have the full version of DaVinci Resolve 15, without any limitations, installed on your computer.
This download is for DaVinci Resolve v220.127.116.11