About the software
CrystalDiskMark is a simple disk benchmark software.
This is benchmark software that measures the transfer speed of media data storage drives such as HD, SSD, USB memory, SD card, and NAS.
The application runs through the setup process pretty fast. Except for the destination directory, there isn’t anything else to configure. However, pay attention every step of the way because you might end up with a different homepage and other applications installed as well.
The main features of CrystalDiskMark are:
- Measure Sequential and Random Performance (Read/Write/Mix)
- Various measure mode (Peak/Real World/Demo)
- Many languages support
CrystalDiskMark v8.0.4c System Requirements
- OS Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10/11
- Windows Server 2003/2008/2012/2016/2019/2022
- Architecture x86/x64/ARM64
How to Download and Install CrystalDiskMark v8.0.4c
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run CrystalDiskMark8_0_4c.exe and install the software.
- You now have the full version of CrystalDiskMark v8.0.4c installed on your PC.