About the software
We released CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 2019 in March 2019. With the goal to maximize productivity and speed up workflows, many of the traditional features were revamped to bring them up to date with modern systems, and new features were introduced.
Among these new features were non-destructive effects. This made it easy for designers to apply and modify bitmap effects on vectors and bitmap images. Adjustments could be made quickly and without ever altering the source image, making CorelDRAW 2019 an excellent software for easy, stress-free experimentation.
The template workflow was redesigned with productivity in mind. The New From Template tool became easier to navigate, and the range of templates itself was refreshed. Users could download more templates easily for free, letting designers jump straight into new projects and hit the ground running.
Another significant upgrade to CorelDRAW’s Graphics Suite was the introduction of CorelDRAW.app. This took the design community into the cloud world, letting users create new designs and access existing files on the move. Support for CDR, PDF, PNG, JPEG, and SVG formats meant that designers could hit the road and access and share files from any system at any time, making for a truly flexible workflow.
Many of the other, pre-existing features were upgraded and enhanced to work fluidly and seamlessly with each other. These included a bigger variety of ISO-compliant PDF/X export options and support for PDF/X-4, a new and improved user interface, the Align to Pixel Grid button allowing for pixel-perfect creations, and an improved Object Docker allowing for fast access to frequently used objects.
CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 2019 System Requirements
- Windows 10*, 8.1 or Windows 7 (32-bit or 64-bit)
- Intel Core i3/5/7 or AMD Athlon 64
- 2 GB RAM
- 2.5 GB hard disk space
- 1280 x 720 screen resolution at 100% (96 dpi)
- Multi-touch screen, mouse or tablet
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 11 or higher
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.7
How to Download and Install CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 2019
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Disable internet connection.
- Start the installer by running Setup.exe in the “installer” folder
- When asked to insert a serial key, paste one of the keys found in serial.txt
- Proceed with the installation.
- Don’t open software when installation is completed. Copy and replace patched file (PASMUTILITY.dll) found in the patched folder into the path:C:\Program Files\Corel\PASMUtility\v1
- You now have the full version of CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 2019, without any limitations, installed on your computer.
This download is for CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 2019 v126.96.36.1993