This article shows you how to download and install the full version of CopyQ v6.3.1 for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing CopyQ v6.3.1 on your computer.
About the software
CopyQ is an advanced clipboard manager with editing and scripting features.
CopyQ monitors system clipboard and saves its content in customized tabs. Saved clipboard can be later copied and pasted directly into any application.
CopyQ has powerful command line and scripting interface.
The main features of CopyQ are:
- Support for Linux, Windows and OS X 10.15+
- Store text, HTML, images or any other custom formats
- Quickly browse and filter items in clipboard history
- Sort, create, edit, remove, copy/paste, drag’n’drop items in tabs
- Add notes or tags to items
- System-wide shortcuts with customizable commands
- Paste items with shortcut or from tray or main window
- Fully customizable appearance
- Advanced command-line interface and scripting
- Ignore clipboard copied from some windows or containing some text
- Support for simple Vim-like editor and shortcuts
- Many more features
CopyQ v6.3.1 System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
How to Download and Install CopyQ v6.3.1
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract it, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run the “copyq-6.3.1-setup.exe” and install the software
- You now have the full version of CopyQ v6.3.1 installed on your PC.