About the software
Comodo Antivirus with Premium Internet Security Software can prevent most of the cyber attacks and malware which steal private data stored on your computer, give hackers unauthorized access to your computer, and in turn, your financial and personal information. Malware arising from the internet can hold your system hostage and demand money, secretly gather sensitive information about your computing habits, internet activity, and keystrokes, etc. You can protect yourself from all of these threats with the latest version of Comodo Internet Security Software.
The main features of Comodo Internet Security Premium are:
- Tracks down and destroys any existing malware hiding in a PC.
- Detects spyware threats and destroys each infection.
- Scans detect & remove rootkits on your computer.
- Prevents malicious software from turning your PC into a zombie.
- Protects critical system files and blocks malware before it installs.
- Runs unknown files in an isolated environment where they can cause no damage.
- Cutting-edge protection against sophisticated buffer overflow attacks.
- Kills malicious processes before they can do harm.
Comodo Internet Security Premium System Requirements
- Windows 8 – CIS v.5.12 and above (Both 32-bit and 64-bit versions)
- Windows 7 (Both 32-bit and 64-bit versions)
- Windows Vista (Both 32-bit and 64-bit versions)
- Windows XP (Both 32-bit and 64-bit versions)
- Internet Explorer Version 5.1 or above
- 152 MB available RAM
- 400 MB hard disk space for both 32-bit and 64-bit versions
How to Download and Install Comodo Internet Security Premium
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run cispremium_126.96.36.19914.exe and install the software.
- You now have the full version of Comodo Internet Security Premium installed on your PC.