About the software
ChemMaths is a comprehensive application that includes a large series of scientific calculation functions, unit converters and graph generators. The tool is suitable for chemistry engineers, as well as for mathematicians, physicists or other scientific researchers and even students. Study chemical compounds and their properties ChemMaths consists of a large encyclopedia and is capable of offering you information on hundreds, even thousands of chemical compounds. You may thus study and predict their behavior in various situations. Moreover, you can view their properties, critical constants, thermodynamics, surface tension, liquid diffusivity or viscosity. The program allows you to convert measurement units for area, density, energy, force, length, mass, power, pressure, velocity or volume. The equations can be easily solved, in a dedicated tab, by selecting the type of calculation you wish to perform. The list includes shear stress on mechanical designs, electrical equations, physics, chemistry, maths, heat transfer, or vessel testing. Chemical properties of elements and compounds A dedicated tab allows you to view the attributes of chemical elements, particles or compounds and view their behaviors in various circumstances. For example, the program can display separate data for liquids, gases and solids, thermodynamics, conductivity or predict the results of heating in liquid. The Data Files indicated the base constants for acid and alkaline dissociation in water at 298 K. Moreover, ChemMaths also includes a library of spreadsheets containing scientific data, an integrated media player, CD ripper and disc burner. You can also use the program to browse the Internet or as a scientific calculator. Process simulation and graphs ChemMaths also features the Prosim function that allows you to simulate an event with up to five customizable objects. The ChemDesigner offers you a workspace in which you can build and view the structure of chemical compounds or symbols.
The main features of ChemMaths are:
- An amazing software suite that is perfect for educational use and will greatly aid any engineering, mathematics, physics, or chemistry student in understanding and completing their work
- Interfaces with a built-in media player that allows for ripping CD’s, playing music, playing videos, and a host of other processes to make engaging with the program even more fun
- Greatly saves times in performing functions such as solving complex mathematical equations, obtaining scientific data, plotting both 2D and 3D data sets, drawing chemical structures, etc.
ChemMaths v17.6 System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
How to Download and Install ChemMaths v17.6
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run chemmaths-17-6.exe and install the software
- Run Chemmaths.exe from the patch folder and apply the patch.
- You now have the full version of ChemMaths v17.6 installed on your PC.