This article shows you how to download and install the full version of Charles v4.6.3 for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing Charles v4.6.3 on your computer.
About the software
Charles is a web proxy (HTTP Proxy / HTTP Monitor) that runs on your own computer. Your web browser (or any other Internet application) is then configured to access the Internet through Charles, and Charles is then able to record and display for you all of the data that is sent and received.
In Web and Internet development you are unable to see what is being sent and received between your web browser / client and the server. Without this visibility it is difficult and time-consuming to determine exactly where the fault is. Charles makes it easy to see what is happening, so you can quickly diagnose and fix problems.
The main features of Charles are:
- Records all traffic between your browser and the Internet
- Reveals the contents of all requests, responses, cookies and headers
- Supports SSL and HTTPS
- Saves valuable time
- Simulates slower internet connections
- Download statistics
- Quickly find and eliminate bugs
Charles v4.6.3 System Requirements
- Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- Compatible with macOS 10.7 – 10.15.
How to Download and Install Charles v4.6.3
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract it, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run the “charles-proxy-4.6.3-win64.msi” and install the software
- Open Keygen-MESMERiZE.rar and run keygen.jar. Use the key generated when asked in your setup.
- You now have the full version of Charles v4.6.3 (x64) installed on your PC.