About the software
Melodyne grants you unrivaled access to all the musical details in your recordings and samples – note by note. This is made possible by a sophisticated analysis that delves deeply into your recordings and samples, and recognizes and understands the musical relationships within them: the individual notes and their characteristics, the scales, keys and chords, the timing, the tempo, the tone color. And with Melodyne you can edit all these things intuitively. With vocals, but every type of instrument as well – including polyphonic ones, such as the piano and guitar.
In Melodyne, notes are represented by blobs. By manipulating these with Melodyne’s powerful tools, you can edit (among other things) the pitch, vibrato, volume, sibilants, length, timing and formants of each note. In this way, you can enhance in a musical yet straightforward manner the intonation, phrasing, dynamics and timbre of a performance. While ingenious algorithms ensure your editing’s almost always inaudible, sensitive, natural.
The main features of Celemony Melodyne Studio are:
- Notes instead of waveforms
- Tools and macros.
- Multitrack Note Editing.
- All that counts musically
- Innovative sound design.
- Compatibility and user-friendliness
Celemony Melodyne Studio v5.3.0 System Requirements
- macOS Intel Dual Core processor (Quad Core or better recommended), 4 GB RAM (8 GB or more recommended), macOS 10.12 (64-bit) or higher. Melodyne 5.2 or higher runs native on Apple Silicon Macs.
- Windows Intel or AMD Dual Core processor (Quad Core or better recommended), 4 GB RAM (8 GB or more recommended), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 11, ASIO-compatible audio hardware.
How to Download and Install Celemony Melodyne Studio v5.3.0
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run Setup.exe and install the software
- Copy Melodyne.exe, Melodyne.vst3, and MelodyneCore-5.3.0.011.dll from the crack folder into your installation directory and replace the previous file
- You now have the full version of Celemony Melodyne Studio v5.3.0 installed on your PC.