About the software
calibre is a powerful and easy-to-use e-book manager. Users say it’s outstanding and a must-have. It’ll allow you to do nearly everything and it takes things a step beyond normal e-book software. It’s also completely free and open source and great for both casual users and computer experts.
- Save time on managing your e-book collection
- Use it everywhere and with anything
- Comprehensive e-book viewer
- Download news/magazines from the web
- Share and backup your library easily
- Edit the books in your collection
- Satisfy every e-book need and get support
Calibre (v5.39.1) System Requirements
- Windows, IA-32: 60.4 MB.
- Windows, x64: 66.0 MB.
How to Download and Install Calibre (v5.39.1)
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Next step is that you need to know if your computer runs a 32-bit or 64-bit operating system. To do that on Windows 10, right click on your start menu and then select “System”. Under “System type” it will say either “32-bit operating system” or “64-bit operating system”.
- Run “calibre-5.39.1.msi” and “calibre-64bit-5.39.1.msi” and install the software
- You now have the full version of Calibre (v5.39.1), without any limitations, installed on your computer.