About the software
Bzzt! Image Editor can compress, rotate, resize and convert images in an instant.
Bzzt! can process dozens of different file extensions, including all common formats such as JPEG, PNG, GIF, WEBP, TIFF, EPS, and BMP. It’s capable of outputting JPG and PNG files.
Bzzt! Image Editor automatically applies compression to all files processed. You can choose between either lossless or lossy compression, depending on whether you want to prioritize smaller filesizes or higher quality images. The Output Quality slider is only available for JPEG images and can can be used to further compress JPEGs by reducing their quality.
The main features of Bzzt! Image Editor Pro are:
- Supported file extensions
- File compression
- Image Resizing
- Maintain aspect ratio
- Only resize if original is larger
- Image rotation
- Image Watermarking
- Image Renaming
Bzzt! Image Editor Pro v1.3.0 System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
How to Download and Install Bzzt! Image Editor Pro v1.3.0
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract it, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run the “Setup.exe” and install the software
- Copy bzzt.exe from the fix folder into your installation directory, and replace the previous file
- You now have the full version of Bzzt! Image Editor Pro v1.3.0 installed on your PC.