About the software
Bulk Image Downloader lets you Download FULL-SIZED images from almost any web gallery.
Why use BID?
- No more endless clicking and right clicking to “save image as…”
- No complicated configuration or project files need to be set up.
- Preview images as thumbnails or in full size before downloading. Only download those you want.
- Queue up multiple galleries for automated unattended downloading with the BID Queue Manager. Great for TGP sites and web forums.
- Stop switching between different downloaders for different web sites. BID does them all.
- As web sites can change often, BID is in constant active development and updates are released frequently.
Bulk Image Downloader System Requirements
- Supported Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10
- Memory (RAM) required: 512 MB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space required: 150 MB of free hard disk space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later.
How to Download and Install Bulk Image Downloader
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run bid_6_03_setup_x64.exe and install the software but do not run it yet.
- Run BID5XGH_Installer.exe from the BID5XGH11 folder and follow the instructions to install/repair or uninstall/upgrade the hook in your system. . It is advisable that you always run this installer outside of the installation folder of the target program. If possible, the installer will detect where the program was installed, but also you will be able to specify the location manually if needed.
. In case you have a previous version of the hook, the installer will detect it and will offer you the chance to upgrade it to this newer version without need to manually remove the old one.
. If you have any issues with the program after installing the hook (it crashes or it remains in free mode), try the following:
– If you have DEP enabled, add the program to the exclusion list.
– If you have any Antivirus/Anti-Malware program, add the program/folder to the exclusion list.
– Run the hook installer to detect any possible misconfiguration or missing file and repair it.
If none of the above works, probably it’s necessary to update this fix.
- You now have the full version of Bulk Image Downloader v6.03 installed on your PC.