About the software
Brave is one of the safest browsers on the market today. It blocks privacy-invasive ads & trackers. It blocks third-party data storage. It protects from browser fingerprinting. It upgrades every webpage possible to secure https connections. And it does all this by default.
It’s also built off the open-source Chromium Web core, which powers browsers used by billions of people worldwide. This source code is arguably vetted by more security researchers than any other browser. In short, not only is Brave safe to use, it’s much safer than almost any other browser.
Brave Firewall + VPN protects everything you do online, on your entire device, even outside the Brave Browser. It’s currently available for Android and iOS mobile devices, and will be available on desktop in the very near future.
The Brave Browser is available in nearly 160 languages in all, including four different dialects of Chinese. Brave Search is currently available in English, French, German, Japanese, and Spanish, with support for many more languages coming soon.
The main features of Brave Browser are:
- Invasive ads blocked
- Cross-site trackers blocked
- Cookies blocked
- Fingerprinting blocked (cookie-less trackers)
- Malware & phishing protection*
- Protections against bounce tracking
- Anonymized network routing (Tor mode)
Brave Browser v1.45.133 System Requirements
- Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 or later.
- An Intel Pentium 4 processor or later that’s SSE2 capable.
How to Download and Install Brave Browser v1.45.133
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run BraveBrowserStandaloneSetup.exe and install the software
- You now have the full version of Brave Browser v1.45.133 installed on your PC.