About the software
Bootstrap Studio is a powerful desktop app for designing and prototyping websites. It comes with a large number of built-in components, which you can drag and drop to assemble responsive web pages. The app is built on top of the hugely popular Bootstrap framework, and exports clean and semantic HTML.
Bootstrap Studio has a beautiful and powerful interface, which is built around the simplicity of drag and drop. This makes it the perfect tool for prototyping and designing web pages and apps.
The app comes with a number of premium, fully responsive templates that you can customize. Each template consists of multiple pages and widgets you can pick-and-match into the perfect website.
Bootstrap Studio comes with a large number of pretty components for building responsive pages. We’ve got headers, footers, galleries, slideshows and even basic elements like spans and divs. See some of them below.
Bootstrap Studio knows which Bootstrap components can be nested in one another and gives you suggestions. It automatically generates beautiful HTML for you, which looks as if it was written by hand by an expert.
If you need a component which doesn’t exist in our library, just click the Online tab in the Component Panel. There you will find thousands of components built and shared by the community. You can also upload your own.
The main features of Bootstrap Studio Lab Edition are:
- Beautiful Templates
- Beautiful Components
- Smart Drag & Drop
- Create Your Own Components
- Online Library
- Linked Components
- Editing Code
Bootstrap Studio Lab Edition v6.2.1 System Requirements
- Operating System (OS): Windows 7, 8, 8.1 & 10 (32-Bit & 65.1.0 Bit).
- Memory (RAM): RAM needed 1.00 GB.
- Hard Disk Space (HDD/SSD): Free space needed of 200 MB.
- Processor (CPU): Intel Pentium IV or the latest.
How to Download and Install Bootstrap Studio Lab Edition v6.2.1
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run Bootstrap Studio.exe and install the software
- Copy app.asar from the HCiSO folder into your installation directory, and replace the previous file
- You now have the full version of Bootstrap Studio Lab Edition v6.2.1 (x64) installed on your PC.