About the software
A powerful desktop app for creating responsive websites using the Bootstrap framework.
It comes with a large number of built-in components, which you can drag and drop to assemble responsive web pages. The app is built on top of the hugely popular Bootstrap framework, and exports clean and semantic HTML.
Bootstrap Studio has a beautiful and powerful interface, which is built around the simplicity of drag and drop. This makes it the perfect tool for prototyping and designing web pages and apps.
The app comes with a number of premium, fully responsive templates that you can customize. Each template consists of multiple pages and widgets you can pick-and-match into the perfect website.
Bootstrap Studio (v6.0.1) System Requirements
- Windows 7 and above
How to Download and Install Bootstrap Studio (v6.0.1)
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run “Bootstrap Studio.exe” and install the software
- Go to the “Crack” folder. Copy “app.asar” into your installation directory, and replace the previous file
- You now have the full version of Bootstrap Studio (v6.0.1), without any limitations, installed on your computer.