This article shows you how to download and install the full version of Bixelangelo v126.96.36.199 for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing Bixelangelo v188.8.131.52 on your computer.
About the software
Bixelangelo is a vector editing app. It has been designed for creating EPS files for use in the vector and sketch layers of BluffTitler.
Bixelangelo is a tool for creating EPS files for use in the EPS and Sketch layers of BluffTitler.
Bixelangelo records your handwritten sketches/texts and exports them in the EPS format for use in the sketch layer of BluffTitler.
Bixelangelo offers standard elements like a looping, a corkscrew and a batwing to quicky design complex roller coasters.
The main features of Bixelangelo are:
- It’s 3D!
- The sketch has a beginning and a direction. This is irrelevant for static shapes and print, but vital for animated handwritten texts and roller coasters.
- The sketch has roll (tangent) information. This is required for creating corkscrews, Immelmann loops and leaning in the corners.
- It generates BluffTitler show files to get you started!
Bixelangelo v184.108.40.206 System Requirements
- Microsoft Windows 11, 10, 8 or 7, 64 bit.
- A DirectX 11 compatible graphics card.
- 4 MB available hard disk space.
How to Download and Install Bixelangelo v220.127.116.11
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract it, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run the “Setup.exe” and install the software
- Copy Bixelangelo.exe from the Crack folder into your installation directory, and replace the previous file
- You now have the full version of Bixelangelo v18.104.22.168 (x64) installed on your PC.