About the software
All-in-One Photoshop Converter for PSD file conversion process. This is a standalone tool to change PSD file types into 10+ commonly used file extensions. Hence, it doesn’t require Adobe Photoshop or other applications installed on your computer. This application preserves the quality of source PSD documents after completing the conversion process.
The main features of BitRecover PSD Converter Wizard are:
- Batch mode for Adobe Photoshop document PSD file conversion.
- Also capable to convert PSB files (Photoshop Large Document Format).
- Select Files or Select Folder options for uploading PSD files.
- Bestows facility to convert selected Photoshop documents.
- Facility to save converted data at specific desired location.
- Create separate files for every converted Photoshop document.
- Retain the quality of data during convert PSD with layers.
BitRecover PSD Converter Wizard v3.1 System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 11, 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, and Windows Server 2022, 2019, 2016, 2012, 2008, 2003, and all.
- Hard Disk Space: 30 MB of free hard disk space
- RAM: Minimum 2 GB is Required
- Processor: Intel® Pentium 1 GHz processor (2.4 GHz is recommended)
How to Download and Install BitRecover PSD Converter Wizard v3.1
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run the “bitrecover-psd-converter-wizard.exe” and install the software
- run the lic.reg file after installation.
- You now have the full version of BitRecover PSD Converter Wizard v3.1 installed on your PC.