About the software
Bandicam is a lightweight screen recorder software for Windows that can capture anything on your PC screen as a high-quality video. This app also makes it possible to record a certain area on a PC screen, or capture a game that uses the DirectX/OpenGL/Vulkan graphics technologies.
Bandicam will help you carry out a screen capture with high compression ratio, while preserving the video quality of the original work, and provide performance far superior to other screen capture software that provides similar functions.
The main features of Bandicam are:
- Real-time Drawing
- Add Webcam Overlay
- Scheduled Recording
- Mix Your Own Voice
- Mouse Effects
- Chroma Key for Webcam Overlay
Bandicam v18.104.22.1683 System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 11/10/8/7/Vista (64-bit)
How to Download and Install Bandicam v22.214.171.1243
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract it, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run the “bdcamsetup.exe” and install the software
- Run “BC Reset 32-bit.exe” or BC Reset 64-bit.exe as Admin.
- Copy msimg32.dll from the Activation.rar into your installation directory, and replace the previous file.
- Open Activation.rar and run keymaker.exe. Use the key generated when asked in your setup.
- You now have the full version of Bandicam v126.96.36.1993 (x64) installed on your PC.