About the software
The right backup gives you a predictable and successful recovery. Achieve cyber-resilience with BackupAssist Classic – the right backup for SMEs running Windows Server environments. Discover how easy it is to protect yourself from ever losing data or suffering lengthy downtime.
With the right mix of features, clear and predictable recovery procedures, SME friendly pricing and outstanding support, it’s no wonder our Windows Server backup software is trusted by businesses, government departments, education and non-profits around the world. The right recovery equals cyber-resilience.
Versatile backup and recovery solution for Windows Servers, Hyper-V, Exchange and SQL.
The main features of BackupAssist Classic are:
BackupAssist Classic v12.0.0 System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- BackupAssist’s installation size is approximately 150MB.
How to Download and Install BackupAssist Classic v12.0.0
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run Setup.exe and install the software
- Copy CortexIT.Core.dll from the Crack folder into your installation directory, and replace the previous file
- You now have the full version of BackupAssist Classic v12.0.0 installed on your PC.